tiistai 8. toukokuuta 2012

Late April Favorites

Hello Everyone.

I know that my April favorites are super
late but better late than never. I did a swap
with Bethbr00tality this month and i got soo much 
stuff seriously ( i'm not bragging i'm serious).  
So most of the stuff is from Beth.
( i will put Beths youtube channel link to the end)


Skin 


My favorite face wash is the Clearasil Daily gel 
wash. It's really nice i use in the mornings and nights 
it does drys my skin really badly but i always use face 
cream after i wash my face. 
Nivea Control Shine is nice face cream and it mattyfies my face
 pretty well, but it's not the best face cream. I have combination skin
so i need light cream but it have be moisturizing. So it's hard 
to find a good moisturizing cream for combination skin. 
I Absolutely Love Doves Summer Glow Self Tanning Lotion.
 It's amazing. It makes you skin feel soo soft. You skin will look
 a bit tanned after using this for about 3 days. And it gives
this settle glow to your skin.
I loove the sent of Bath and Bodyworks Pink Chiffon. 
It smells like Pink cupcake. Yummmy......
But yeah it is moisturizing and it feels so smooth on your skin.
Face
Cover Girls Clean Makeup Foundation for oily skin. 
I like this foundation. It keeps me shine free about 6 hours.
After 6 hours i have to touch up with powder. It wear about
12 hours which is a really long time. If you have dry skin
it can look cakey on you.
L.A. Colors Powder in Nude. It's good for
touch ups because it's matte. It's nothing too
special but i still love it
Elf Blush and Bronzing Duo. I loove the bronzer.
I use it for contouring. It's very pigmented so you have to
be careful that you don't use it too heavily. The blush 
is okey but i absolutely loove the bronzer.
H&M Blusher in Dazzling Peach. This has been my
favorite blush about 4 months. It's amazing. It was only
4 euros and it's soo pigmented. If you have H&M cosmetics
in your H&M you should try this.
Stilas Living the life in laguna.
I haven't used this that much but i have used 
both blushes alot. And the darker brown color
for crease. For now i like this.
Eyes
'
Wet n Wild eyeshadows are amazing. 
My favorite trios this month are Silent Treatment
and Walking on Eggshells. And single eyeshadow
in Brulee. It's amazing for brow bone.

i have two favorite mascaras. Almay dial
up and Lumene Extra Volume. Both are in black.
Almay one isn't waterproof but i still really really like
it. Lumene one is waterproof and i put it before 
the Almay one.
Wet n Wild H2O proof liquid eyeliner is
 soo goood. It's very black and it's definitely 
water proof. And they last so long. I had mine 
for about 5 months when it dried up.
Lips
Mad style Cosmetics Sugar lips Bomb in Skittlez. It 
tastes and smells just like skittles and it's
 very moisturizing. 
I use this more for color than the smell or taste.
Color of this is Bright pink. I liiike this
Wet n Wild Lipsticks


Rimmel vinyl Lip Gloss 
Victorias Secrets Beauty Rush Lip Gloss SPF 15

I use Rimmel vinyl lip gloss on top
of the pink Wet n Wild lipstick and
the Beauty Rush on top of the Wet n Wild
Brownish nude color. Those are my
favorite lip combinations
Favorite Random Things 
.My Slatkin & Co Marshmallow Peppermint
candle and my
 
Bath and Boduworks hand sanitizer in Vampire Blood which smells like plum.!

Thanks for Reading

Emily








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti