keskiviikko 23. toukokuuta 2012

Lumene Extreme Volume Mascara Review/Swatches

Hey Everyone!

So first thing i have to say ( actually write) is 
about this brand called Lumene. It's Finnish brand
and they make mascaras,foundations, eyeshadows and
lots of other stuff. I personally love all their mascaras!
But the one i'm going to review is called Extreme Volume
Mascara.

First when i opened this mascara i though
that it will be very wet, but then i used it and it wasn't
too wet it was just perfect!


Here are my lashes without any mascara or anything.
I didn't even curled my lashes!


And here are my lashes after one coat 
of the mascara. Yes i know it said it's Extreme 
Volume and it's not! But i don't think mascaras
that way. I just buy some mascara which
looks good. I don't care if it says " This is Super
Lengthening". If it's not then i use it for other
purposes. Like this one. I use it for more natural
look or like base coat for volume before my
other mascaras!

Like in this picture you can see that
it giver that really natural look!

So to round up all this i like this
mascara if i just want natural look.
And i want natural look almost every day!
Does it last on my lashes? Yes!
Does it clump together? No!
Is it waterproof? No but it doesn't smudge!
Do you think i should try this? Yes if you like
natural look!

Thanks for reading
Emily







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti