maanantai 14. toukokuuta 2012

Stila Living the Life in Laguna Palette Review

Hello Everyone
I got the Stila Living the Life in Laguna Palette
about 2 weeks ago. I'm loving the blushes in this
palette.


First of all i love the packaging. It's super cute and
it's super sleek so it's great for traveling. Actually
i'm going to take this to France.

The lightest color called sand dollar is nice
for inner corner but not for brow bone because
it's too pink. I think in every stila palette
there is always this mysterious color
which looks like it doesn't belong
there and in this palette i think it's the reddish
colors called Sunset!
So as you can see the top two ones are warm
tones and the two bottom colors are cool


tones. The Darkest color called bonfire
is actually dark brown and i love to
 use it to define my crease!
The Blushes are really nice 
especially the peachy one which is
called pacific coast highway. I think
it's really nice for that
natural glowy look. 
I'm probably going to do 
look for using this next week.

This is really nice palette and i would
recommend if you like to use more pinkish
eyeshadows.

Thanks for reading
Emily


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti