torstai 31. toukokuuta 2012

May Favorites!!!

Hello Everyone!
So these are my May favorites!


Face!



My Rimmel Fix & Perfect foundation primer.
I don't use this for priming my foundation i 
use this to prime my concealer and it
works great

¨

My Nyx Full Coverage Concealer.
I have review about this so i'm not
going to say allot about this
except it's great!


My L.A. Colors Powder is Nude.
It doesn't have coverage in it so
i usually use it for only setting my
concealer and foundation!


My NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny.
This is probably my favorite bronzing powder EVER!
What i love about it the most that it's matte!
I use it to conture my forehead and cheek bones.


One of my favorites for summer!
Elf Blush and Bronzing Dupe.
I absolutely love both blush and 
bronzer! I use the bronzer for conture 
my cheek bones!


My favorite and cheapest blush EVER!
This was my first blush i bought and 
i love. It's called H&M Blushes Dazzling Peach!
It's perfect to get that natural glow!

Eyes


Nyx HD Eye shadow base is an 
awesome primer! It makes
your eye shadows so vibrant!


NYC Jumbo Pencil In Cabana Pink!
 I love to use this for base under my eye shadows
 so they look even more vibrant.
It's not pink it's just light pearly color!


Elf Brightening Eye Color in Brownstone!
This is my favorite ( i know that allot of things
are my favorite ) night out smokey eye. 
Only one bad thing in this quad is the
darkest brown. It was too soft
it broke when i dropped it!



Wet n Wild Trios in Silent Treatment and
 Walking on Eggshells!
Both are my favorite everyday trios. 
I literally use either of those every day!
They both are super pigmented!


Wet n Wild Limited edition palette in I heart Matte!
I don't use all of them . I use the white, beige color
and dark brown! I use the white and
beige color for my brown bone. And the dark
brown for my crease!


Wet n Wild H2O proof liquid eyeliner!
Sorry i couldn't find mine so i had 
to copy this picture from Wet n Wilds site.
This is really good liquid liner. It
does stay on and it's water proof!


Lumene Extra Volume Mascara!
This is really nice mascara.
I'm not going to go too much into this
because i have reviewed it so go
and check it out!


Almay Dial Up Mascara!
Same thing. Really nice mascara.
I have reviewed it so go and check it out!

Lips


I'm absolutely loving my Mad Style Cosmetics
 Lip Bomb in Skittelz! It's very
moisturizing!


These are really nice lipsticks. 
These are my Wet n Wilds 
matte lipsticks in 902C which is
the nude one and 901B is the pink one!


I really love this lipgloss. It's from Victorias Secret
the Beauty Rush Line!
It has SPF 15 which is always good in summer
to use!


This is really nice to put center of you lip
to make it more plumper! And it is
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss. I don't know the name
 because it doesn't say it !

Random Favorites!

My random favorites are...


My Fire Fly rollerblades !

And


My Slatkin and Co candle in Dark Chocolate Mint!

Thanks for reading my May Favorites!
Emily

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti