lauantai 19. toukokuuta 2012

Eyes Of the Day: Stila Living the Life in Laguna

Hey Everyone
I promised that i would do look using the 
Stila Living the Life in Laguna palette.


Like you can see the colours in this palette
are very pinkish and i really enjoyed
using this palette. I didn't use all colors in this
palette i only used Sand dollar which is the light pink
colour, Cove which is under the light pink color
and last but not least is Bonfire which
is the dark brown which has pink shimmer in it.



I used the NYX HD Eyeshadow primer ( which is my 
favorite eyeshadow primer so far). Then i used the N.Y.C
Jumbo Pencil in Cabana Pink in my inner corners for 
base for the light pink. I used the light pink in my inner
corners. 
After that i used the colour called cove all over
my lid and blended to my crease. And after that i used
the pinkish dark brown in my outer corners and crease
for more defined look.
Then i used my Wet n Wild H20 proof liquid
liner and made little wing at the end. Then i used my NYX Slide on eye pencil in Jet Black for my waterline. Then i curled my lashes and used my Lumene Express Volume Mascara in black.
PS. All brushes i used were from Sigma!

Thanks for reading
Emily






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti