perjantai 18. toukokuuta 2012

Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara Review

Hello Everyone

If you don't already know i love the Almay
One Coat Dial up Mascara. 



First of all I love the mascara wand.
I personally prefer rubber wand mascaras
 because i think they separate your lashes
better than traditional wand. Mine is in
colour in 020 Black.


Here are my lashes without any mascara.


Here are my lashes after using one
coat of the Almay mascara in dial 1.


Here are my lashes after second coat of
the Almay mascara but now in dial 2.


Here are my lashes after third coat
of the Almay mascara but now in dial 3.

So what i can say is that if you use all three 
dials your lashes will clump a little bit. That's why
i usually use only dial 1 and 2 or just dial!
This mascara is not waterproof but it's smudge proof.

I think i saw difference between 1,2 and 3. 
1 is more natrual. 2 is in the middle for everyday use
and 3 is more dramatic!

It stays on about 12 hour after that it starts to
fall out just a bit, but it doesn't bother me!

I think this is good mascara and you
should try it.

Thanks for reading!
Emily




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti