perjantai 27. huhtikuuta 2012

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio Review and Swatches

Hi Everyone.



I own only four Wet n Wild Trios and i LOVE them. 
They are highly pigmented except Cool As Cucumber. Wet n Wild
eyeshadows are my favorite drugstore eyeshadows.


Walking On Egg Shells

I bought this about 2 weeks ago and i'm in love with it. 
The first time i saw it in the makeup shelf i didn't like it that much.So i didn't understood why this trio was so hyped.


 I was thinking that 
why would you want to put pinkish eyeshadow 
in your lid for everyday use. But after 
couple of weeks i bought and i was pleasantly
surprised. I used this Trio every day this week.

Cool As Cucumber

I love the colors but they aren't that pigmented. I
especially love the Eyelid color which is this beautiful green
color.


 I still think that it's good trio because i love greens! AND 
i love the name of this trio i think it's just adorable.


Silent Treatment
This is the perfect smokey eye trio for me. You can use this 
trio in many different ways that's why i love it.
I love ( again) the Eyelid color which is this beautiful 
taupe color.


Knock On Wood
Not my favorite trio but i still like it. The 
middle brown is really nice for crease. 

Over all Wet n Wild trios are amazing. They are 
pigmented and they are cheap. Here in Finland they cost
6 euros ( about 8 dollars). I hope you liked my
Review.

Thanks for reading!
Emily







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti