sunnuntai 8. huhtikuuta 2012

Hard Candy Just Nails Nail Polish in Beetle Review

I'm going to review Hard Candy nail polish in Beetle ( like you didn't notice the title before =] ) I got this nail polish from Bethbr00tality from youtube. We don't have Hard Candy in Finland, but i hope they would bring it here
I really like this nail polish. I love how it changes color depending is it on it's own or is it on top of different colored nail polish. 
( Pinky: Depend neon orange, Ring finger: H&M Pink Summer,Middle finger: Wild&Crazy Erie, Pointer Finger: Depend Dark Purple, Thumb:Nothing else but Hard Candy Beetle )

So i tried it on top of 4 colors. I love it so much. Especially on top of pink, black, or purple. But it doesn't look that different but still i like this nail polish on top of different nail polishes. Staying power isn't great  without top coat. If i would have to give this nail polish rating of stars it would be 4 stars of 5! I definitely wan't more of these nail polishes! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti