lauantai 7. huhtikuuta 2012

Total butterfly fail!

So i got these golden metallic butterfly's from ebay and i was thinking how could i use them.
 And i didn't wan't to do anything too time taking so i just painted my nails with pink.Then i put one coat of Hard Candy nail polish in beetle ( i will be doing review later of that nail polish). After that i put Flormar nail polish in U16 ( it's purple glitter with blue duo crohme) to tip of my nails. Then i made line between those two colors with dark purple from Depend ( it's Swedish nail polish brand). And after that i put one butterfly and two rhinestones ( one darker purple on lighter purple) behind the butterfly's. Last thing i did i put two coats of UV gel top coat on my nails. I like to put UV gel top coat 'cause then my nails lasts longer! 
                       ( btw i'm gonna buy i new camera. These pictures i took via my phone)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti