tiistai 24. huhtikuuta 2012

Nails Of The Day: Stripy Lilac Flower Nails

Hello everyone!
I got bored painting my nails with only one color so
 i have started to do designs again. I was looking my nail polish 
collection and usually when i do designs i pick one or two colors
 i like and then i start building the design based on 
that/those colors. In this case i wanted to do design based on my
 Flormar Super shine Miracle Color  nail polish in U28.
 It's this lilac glittery nail polish 

I didn't want to do anything too time taking. So first
i only made flower using lilac and deep purple to my ring
finger and thumb. 

( items i used)
After i did them i thought it needed more.
So i decided to make lines across my nail with deep purple.


Thanks for reading
Emily



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti