lauantai 23. kesäkuuta 2012

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

Hey Everyone!
Some of you probably know that i'm going to 
go for vacation to France in two days!
I have seen many youtubers and bloggers
doing this What's In My Travel Make up Bag Tag.
Nobody tagged me to do this, but i wanted
to do it still! So here we go!



My make up bag isn't huge or small.
 I think it's medium size! I absolutely
love my make up bag. I got it from my
grandma so i don't know where she bought it!
It's yellow with this silver pattern in it. Also
it has this really cute yellow ribbon in it!


It has two pockets on the sides of the bag.
I don't usually use them! Like you can see
you can fit a lot products in it! I have
one week worth of make up in it!
Now what i have inside the bag!

Eyes!


Eyeshadows i'll take with me to France.
I will be taking my I Heart Matte palette. I got 
it from bethbr00tality! And i'll be taking my Comfort Zone
palette. Which is one of my favorite palettes ever. 
My both Wet n Wild single eyeshadows. The top one is
called Brulee and the other one is called
Penny! I took my Silent Treatment Trio.
My H&M  Duo in Hot Sand,
That duo is probably the most pigmented
duo they have! Do you guys
want me to do H&M Eyeshadow
Duo Review because i have
another one called Cocoa Bay!
My Elf Single Eyeshadow in
Sand Dollar
Two last things are my
Elf quad in Brownstone and 
my Wet n Wild Six pan
palette in Pride. I got
both of those from Beth!


My other eye stuff!
My fave drugstore primer Nyx HD eyeshadow base!
My everyday base Nyc Jumbo Pencil in Cabana Pink!
My All Time Fave Liquid Liner Wet n Wild H2O Proof Liner in Black!
My Nyx Slide on Pencil in Jet Black. It doesn't stay on my waterline for 
long time but it's very black and slides on perfectly!
One of my favorite mascaras is my Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara!

Face!


I'll not take a lot of face products because  i know 
that i'm going to buy some face products when i'm there!
So the face thing which i will take with me:
My NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
My face primer Rimmel Fix & Perfect
My La.Colors Powder in Nude
My H&M Blusher in Dazzling Peach
My Elf Blush and Bronzing Duo
And last but not least of face products 
my NYX Full Coverage Concealer!

Lips!

If you wonder why i'm not taking a lot lip products.
Well because i don't need a lot of lip products!
I just need the basics. But these are the lip products i'll be taking with me!
My Eyeko Lip Gloss in Scandal! Which smells amazing!
My Beauty Rush Lip Gloss SPF 15 
My Snow Fairy Lip Tint
My Wet n Wild Matte lipstick in 902C
My Rimmel Lasting Lipstick in Dare

Brushes!




Brushes i'll be taking with me are my Sigma Travel kit 
and my Elf definer and eyeshadow brush!

That's all i'm taking with me!
Thanks for reading
Emily

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti