sunnuntai 24. kesäkuuta 2012

Day Two In France


Day 2!


Now you can see the ocean better.
 I took this picture at the morning before 
we went to beach!


French baguette is the best baguette in the WORLD!!







I took those pictures when we were 
going at the beach. There were some really
beautiful buildings so i took picture of them.
Especially the buildings at the second and 
the fourth pictures! 





The water wasn't that warm at the time, but i'm pretty 
sure that it's warmer in July!The water is actually 
a lot more turquoise, but my camera doesn't pick it up!
 But the Beach was so wonderful.
 The Waves on this beach wasn't that high.
 I would say about 70cm. That's not a lot.
 But it was still very soothing sound 
when the waves hit the rocks!



Yes those buildings at the last picture are someones
 homes! They look like Lego buildings!

Then we went to Old Nice!









I think that painting is super amazing!
( haha can you see the chihuahua at the background )




There were this super cute goldfish in clothing store. 
I named it Goldie




Those soaps seriously smelled sooo good. 
Especially the mango one!!!



 Oh macaroons are soo good!

Then we went back to Place Massena!




Pretty tunnel type of thing!




I have no ideas what those are. Are they lamps??




Super tasty Creme Brulee!



Mountain view from balcony!
Day was amazing. I got little bit tanned,
Food was amazing. 

I hope everyone had a amazing day!
Good Night/Day/Morning
Thanks for reading!
Emily

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti