sunnuntai 24. kesäkuuta 2012

First Day in France


Day 1!






The Alps are so beautiful!!




¨




We had very nice flight! The plane wasn't late 
which is always good. There were a little bit
of turbulence, but i don't mind. I actually 
think it's a bit fun. Except when the
drop is something like 1 kilometer!


This is the view from my grandfathers 
house in Nice! He lived here about 20 years.
I absolutely love the view you can see the ocean!

It's super hot in here about 26-28 today!



We went to Massena and from there
we went to eat to LaTaverna Massena.
I got the 4 cheese pizza. Oh boy it was good.
So Much Cheese!! :)

Oh i forgot to take picture of my
dessert. It was Lemon Sorbet. It
was Delicious!



I absolutely love palm trees!




Those pictures are from the buss stop
 we went today!
Behind us there were Hotel called
Park. What a weird name for Hotel!

Well that's it for today!
Good Night/Day/Morning Everyone!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti