maanantai 2. heinäkuuta 2012

Very Last Day In France!

Last Day!

I know last blog post said that day was the
 last day but this day is really the last day!
Our flight left 12.40 so i woke up 8.00 o'clock!











Isn't that a cool plane!





Bye bye France :(







Small pretty lake. i would love to live there!


The Alps again!









Back to Finland!






I had an amazing vacation! I want to go 
there again.This was my
third time in Nice,France and yes i want to 
go again!If you are thinking that should
i go there or not.
 Definitely go it's amazing
i promise!

Btw we flew by Blue One and they have 
amazing food so i recommend them! 

I will do a France Haul soon and June Favorites.
So if you want to see those subscribe!

Thanks for reading!
Emily

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti